Wednesday 5 March 2008

I am Iron Man [duh-na-nuh-ne-ner-ner-ner]



Okay, I've been a way for a while, due to it being very cold and me being very drunk, but Im back now with regular(ish) posts. Keep ther cheering down, you at the back...

First up - another trailer. Now I know Im meant to be writing about my films and all that junk, but after seeing the Indy trailer and being genuinely excited, along comes another big summer blockbuster which looks like it could be *gasp* pretty good.

Not being a big superhero comics fan, I knew nothing until my neighbour lent me a copy of 'The Ultimates' (thanks Pete!) and while it wasn't Watchmen level awesome, it was still v. cool and it was the first time I'd even heard of Iron Man really, but then I saw the trailer and what do you know, they might have made a superhero film to rival the first Spiderman.

Apart from his arch nemesis is called Iron Monger - seriously WTF? I would be more worried if the wasnt played by His Royal Dudeness, el duderino or just Dude if you're into that whole brevity thing.

It could be a blast, well, until the Watchmen movie kicks it out of the park (fingers crossed....)

No comments: